Applications are invited from outstanding PhD-qualified candidates for a post-doctoral fellowship to carry out research in chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell immunotherapy. In this role, you will be based in a laboratory dedicated to finding new genetic means to improve CAR T activity, persistence and safety. The laboratory is housed in a department committed to research excellence in molecular biology, immunology and microbiology.
Your Skills and Experience
• Highly motivated, with high energy levels.
• Able to carry out critical analysis of the literature to inform research direction.
• Can work independently and as part of team.
• Have demonstrated excellence in research, as indicated by publication in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
• Interested in experiencing teaching and supervision opportunities.
The University is strongly committed to diversity in staffing and we encourage applications from women and other under-represented groups who have expertise in molecular biology and/or immunology.
This is a full-time, fixed term position for three years.
Specific enquiries may be directed to the Head of Laboratory, Associate Professor Alex McLellan, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, via the contact details below.
To submit your application (including CV and cover letter) please click the apply button below. Applications quoting reference number 1900316 will close on Sunday, 10 March 2019.Additional Information
Contact: Associate Professor Alex McLellan
Tel: +64 3 479 7728