- Candidate must possess at least a Ph.D. in Material Science or Optics or Equivalent.
- Software experience e.g. FDTD, Comsol, etc. and photonic material testing will be added advantage.
- Good academic records and an effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities. Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task to work on multiple projects
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of polymer and photonic materials.
- Tasked to design, analyse and test photonic materials for energy systems and sustainable buildings.
Interested applicants please send your resume to Asst Prof Ng Bing Feng at via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach your full CV, with the names and contacts (including email addresses) of 2 character referees, and all relevant academic certificates.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) boasts comprehensive state-of-the-art facilities and a faculty comprising more than 130 professors, making it one of the largest mechanical engineering schools in the world. Faculty members are drawn from renowned universities worldwide, providing a wealth of collective expertise in traditional mechanical and aerospace engineering, and in specialities including manufacturing, mechatronics, innovative design, nanotechnology, and biomedical and computational applications.