The postdoc will develop a new and multidisciplinary research related to the personalized medicine and the issues of increased use of phytotherapy into the treatment of patients suffering from cancer.
After genetic polymorphism experiments, analyses of interactions between herbal and conventional medicines and studies on common practices involving phytotherapy in cancer patients, the researcher will develop clinical practice guidelines useful for oncologists and clinical pharmacists.
Main Research Field: Pharmacological sciences
Sub Research Field: Pharmacognosy / Pharmacy
Required educational level: Pharmacist and Phd Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Sciences or Medicine
For more information, please contact Prof. Pochet (phone: 32 2 6505287 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications must be sent by e-mail to the rectorate of the Université libre de Bruxelles (email@example.com) and to the faculty deanship (Doyen.Pharma@ulb.ac.be).
They must include the following :
- an application letter
- a Curriculum vitae including a list of publications (a template can be downloaded at http://www.ulb.ac.be/tools/CV-type.rtf)
- any relevant documents showing 4 years of research experience
- a 3,500-character report presenting the applicant’s research activities and a research project in the proposed field, including how these will integrate into ULB’s research teams
- a teaching dossier including a 3,500-character report on the applicant’s previous teaching activities and a teaching project relevant to the teaching profiles for the program to which the applicant is to contribute
- a note on the applicant’s international achievements and projects (no more than 4 pages)
By sending in their application, applicants acknowledge they have read and understood the additional information and the regulations relevant to research staff, available at the following address http://www.ulb.ac.be/emploi/academique.html.
Reference : 2019/A039
Application deadline : 31/03/2019
Start date : 01/10/2019