We seek a full-time Research Fellow to work with Professor Sharon Ng at the Nanyang Business School. The Research Fellow will be provided with a salary and will assist in a couple of on-going projects the professor is working on. This is a one-year position, renewable on a yearly basis (subject to positive year-end evaluation).
One core aspect of this Research Fellow’s role will be to help to design and conduct experiments on the projects. The candidate will be included as an author/coauthor on publications from the projects.Requirements
- Applicants must have completed a PhD in Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, or related social science discipline before the beginning the fellowship. Prior work (including but not limited to dissertation) must involve statistical analyses of survey and experimental data.
- Excellent academic record and work ethic required.
- Excellent written skill is required. The candidate should be able to write a research paper well.
- Enthusiasm for research required.
- Working knowledge of SPSS is necessary.
To be considered for the position, please submit (1) curriculum vitae; (2) a brief profile of your research program, including description of the projects you have worked on; (3) up to three published or working research papers; and (4) up to three letters of recommendation. The review will begin immediately. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and until the position is filled.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.